Share Your 2cents! A platform for sharing and viewing random public opinions.

Thursday 10 April 2014

Deaf Politics by Eliha Kai Orah

My blood comes straight
Outta the rifle
My brother's idol
Got shot Reaching for a piece in his bible.
A dying disciple of discipline without a sin.
A pinnacle of an example so niggas don't borrow in.
Found em bins up to the rim
With §#!+ to down with vitamins In the form of medicine
That never reach Leviathan
So our brothers could make a cent A penny or a dime.
Perhaps some henny or some thighs...
Maybe that shit that get you high?

It's sad when you walk by
Like you is something that they ain't.
The only difference being they tummy empty And you ate.

Look at your rolex, is you late?
Spend your whole effing morning tryna catch up to that eight.
So you can buy some grub or should I say what you mistake...!
For slow poison
See you dying mother#;/!er
They got you in so deep
You say I'm lying mother#;!?er?!
Pray you stay asleep
Cause once you wake up mother#/?;er
You'll be looking at yourself
Like who's this mother#/;!er?

What's it you working for?
Your daughters growin' up to ask em "What you twerking for?"
And leave the rest to history
Cause now you hurting more?
Heart a little sore cause wifey walked right through the door?

In This little system that we living
Something's missing.
I took the red pill and ever since
This §¥!+ look different.
And somehow we all children in a fire that keeps burning itself up.
A loop of hellish demons, love and drifting.

But part of it Is hard to get when down in the pit.
A pint of liquor
Might make me quiver But I'm down for a sip
Now that I've found out I'm a puppet, perhaps
Simon exists...
And the light we see in death We see when we about to live.

Down in a pit
This is |#€!*ing hell nigga
We don't exist
This is |#€*!ing hell nigga
So you want drugs and a #$¥€*
Think you might as well nigga.
Cause the ends already hit And it ain't hard to tell nigga.

Niggas say #!¥!* the system
But living's part of the system who the #!¥* are we kidding?
Humans packed on the shelf of this monetary submission...
And all our suicide victims will call from heaven good riddance I'm dead, thank
God I'm living I'm dead.
All that I've given is dead.
So ¥*#/ all that shit that you said.

Tryna find love in the heart of this broken nigga.
Trapped inside of her figure
The light seen from her womb is life pulling it's trigger.
instant when you're an infant
Thank God that you're almost living You dead
Nobody told you You dead.
Part from this nigga.

All these forces that govern these corpses applaud your efforts.
Urge you to set a record
And reckon if might you wreck it.
Say dollar, you must respect it.
Scratch it, and try cassette it.
My blessings ain't never set yet
But people still tryna rent em OUT
Mic checks and interviews Rating albums in quick reviews
Like I give a #_;*% was I digging in that trash for you?

I hear them city lights crying through my sky
Polluted Diluted I taste a better life But it's untrue its Confusing So plain but I feel light Like a force keeps me grounded
On this darker side of life.

The light behind these sordid holes hit like violent blows.
Psycho pimps, morbid hoes Psychedelic flows.
All our sons scream it out "They got my leader's soul"
Black activist now bowing down
Taxing what he sold cause he dead. Ah he dead.
He dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment