Share Your 2cents! A platform for sharing and viewing random public opinions.

Thursday 10 April 2014

Dear Girls… yoga pants are not skinny jeans. By Mthobisi Wanda

-Yoga pants, from a guy’s perspective, are any dudes
dream. They hold women
in the right places. They reveal everything there is
to know about that
girl. From the size of her ass to her curves and
other things in between.
When you holding a girl wearing yoga pants, it’s
like she’s already naked.
It kind of gives a guy that Durex feeling, gives you
that get skin-to-skin
feel. But, don’t wear that §#!;7 in public. They are
called yoga pants for a
reason.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not telling you what to
wear, I’m no fashion
expert. There’s nothing classy about wearing that
thing when you going to
the mall though. We know they are comfortable
and absorb sweat better than
sweatpants. We all know chicks with no ass are
nothing and I understand
some girls feel there’s need to boast about theirs
but, I just think yoga
pants belong in a gym or yoga. You may use them
when you’re doing cardio
and other gym related activities but not as your
outfit for the day. After
all, they are not skinny jeans.
I’m not one of those people who –when women get
raped- says ‘they had it
coming’, I just think there’s a place and time for
them. I once dated a
lady who didn’t wear them when she’s in public. I
asked why she didn’t wear
them; she replied “I got standards”.
Also, don’t be a huge girl with massive thighs and
wear yoga pants in
public. It’s not nice. We don’t need that kinda
trauma.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting and so true...nice gap though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! high waist yoga pants

    ReplyDelete