Share Your 2cents! A platform for sharing and viewing random public opinions.

Thursday 10 April 2014

Who once was by Eliha Kai Orah

Ayo listen to that
The flow's ripe to catch
Lines spoken half made the other wish to baps.
Symbols of the last, put down on a dry path
Of blue streaks and white spaces for letters to map.
I'm finna take a nap.
I'm heading outta class.
Mental pen scribbling the words on a pad.
My brain smells bad exhausted through the smoke.
The words fucked the grays up so now gray's provoked.
Bellum saying hi
Matter saying who?
Spinal column leads down to where I out the pooh.
Heads bobbing to what the hearts are beating to.
Kick, snare, hihat and cymbal seeking truth.
Stomach in a fit Ate some hard §h!t.
Bubblegum music that my d#?! don't fux with.
Blues, jazz, and classical
Now they can suck this.
Enough to make it hiss
Shake wild and white piss.
Feet Smelly like helly
Knees buckle like jelly under pressure I gave my mind up for leisure.
Think hard yo
The past is where it all goes back
Back to who, when and why made the interviewee crack.
The diamond in the sack
Sank like anthrax
When I was still flexing my stance through my @§§
Butt cheeks met and clapped to form my crack.
Since I's got history the crack truly black.
Run stop signs like red be in a lack. Dry mad miles, my rims ain't getting flat.
Blue minded imbeciles imbue your persona crap.
Rock up to your rents house wearing my EFF cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment