Share Your 2cents! A platform for sharing and viewing random public opinions.

Thursday 17 April 2014

My Opinion by Black Budda Phly

I think people who are always waiting for something bad to happen to other people so they can gossip about it are the most miserable people on earth. Like do you hate your life so much that the only thing you can do with it is wait for me to trip so you can laugh?

I think people who like to boast about what they have or what they have achieved must have the worst feelings of emptiness inside... Okay so do you think I care what size your bed is? Or how all the guys at your work are just crazy about yew? B!#+¥ Come on!

I think women who publish half naked / nude pictures of themselves shouldn't be surprised when the guys they date never propose to them... They be like "Why do I always get the childish boys who just want sex and can't commit "  Are you for real??

I think people who always publish pictures of what they eat or drink so people can think they're cool are a bunch of lonley idiots looking for attention. They be like, " Lemme take pic of this plate so people can think lead a very expensive and exciting life." Pshh please!

And that's just my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment